This is a replay from the first marriage workshop I did a few weeks ago (shared with attendee permission, of course!).
Much of this is more like a coaching session, which is great so you can watch to get a feel for my coaching style and also hopefully take away a lot of great tips and tools to help you start improving your relationships NOW.
In this particular situation, we talk about an example where a friend of mine felt irritated because her husband didn’t put their kids to bed when she wanted him to, and more specifically, we dive into her thought that this meant he was irresponsible.
Have you ever felt this way?!
If so, you are not alone.
Tune in to hear more – and while you are at it, be sure to check out the example worksheet included below (it’s free) that follows along with the video – so much value there!!
P.S. Looking to work with a coach to create a better marriage without having to change your partner first?!
Message me and let’s chat.
Be sure to check out the example worksheet included below (it’s free) that follows along with this video – so much value there!!
Love this? Be sure to subscribe on YouTube. Would love your help getting to 100 subscribers so I can get a customized URL for my channel! 😉
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What we think happens in relationships vs. what actually happens.
- How having expectations and tying our response to the other person’s behavior affects us.
- How our judgments of others tend to be a projection and reflect back in our own behavior
- Ways to see our version of the story as just the story our brain is telling vs. the factual reality.
- How to create a more intentional result when desired and cultivate a better relationship with our partners.
- How it only takes ONE person to change a relationship (we can change our marriage relationships without having to change our partners first!)
- And more!
ENGAGE ON FACEBOOK
COME TO ONE OF MY EVENTS
Looking for a casual, safe place to learn more, apply what is taught here, and ask questions?
Check out my Facebook Events page for upcoming free workshops. Would love to see you there!
COACH WITH ME
Looking to take your relationship to the next level and curious what it would be like to have me as your coach?
Click here to setup a time to discuss what coaching with me would be like and we’ll get all of your questions answered.
There are no strings attached, and there is no pressure to work with me.
This call will be well worth your time, no matter what you decide.